The holidays are quickly approaching, so I thought it would be fun to post some “wish lists” for all of us! Here are a few of my current favorite things!
1. Target Cheers Tumblers: I mean really…how cute are these? I can picture drinking some champagne while we are assembling toys on Christmas Eve, or having orange juice with breakfast in these cute tumblers. Fact: cute drink ware makes the drink taste 100 times better.
2. Grace and Lace Aztec legwarmers: I am pretty much obsessed with boot socks and leg warmers, and these Aztec ones are too cute to pass up. I love throwing these over skinny jeans or leggings with boots or even under my Hunters. Adorable, and perfect to keep warm!
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: These palettes are some of my favorite makeup pieces. Even though my daily routine doesn’t include full eye makeup anymore, I still use many of the colors to line my eyes daily, and they are always my go-to palettes when I’m dressing up or going out. Love the neutrals that the 3 is offering!
4. Frye Phillip Harness Boot: Again, I need another pair of boots like I need a hole in my head, but…they’re boots! Can you ever really have enough? I wait all year to wear tall boots. These little beauties would be a nice addition to my collection.
5. Kate Spade Sparkle Wallet: I’m in the market for a new wallet, and this one jumped out at me since it has some of my favorite things: sparkle and rose gold. So pretty and feminine, but I love it so much, I wouldn’t want it buried in my diaper bag or purse!
6. John Hardy earrings: My husband bought me a beautiful David Yurman garnet ring and matching necklace for different occasions after we had the boys. Garnet is their birthstone, and I love having beautiful pieces to wear everyday that mean so much to me. These earrings are the girls birthstone (the girls missed sharing a birthstone with the boys by three days! So close!), and I would love to have something with their birthstone as well.
7. Pandora “piece of my heart” charm: This is a mother/daughter charm (I have one for my sons) that I would like to add to my pandora bracelet. I wear my bracelet every day and love adding to it!
8. Kindle giftcard: I have a list of books I’d like to read, so a gift card for my kindle would be a perfect stocking stuffer!
What items are on your wish list this year?